This workshop is for families whose child has a developmental disability, as well as service providers working with students and their
This workshop covers: guardianship from a historical perspective, strangers as guardians and
• How can I advocate for my adult child?
• What are alternatives to guardianship?
• What is power of attorney?
• How can medical and financial decisions be handled?
• How can we best support students as they transition to adulthood?
Register by 1-19-18 with Donesa Crivella
(586)469-1600 ext.121 email@example.com
Or online at www.michiganallianceforfamilies.org/rsvp
Please note: To be good stewards of our funding resources, we need a minimum number of participants registered by the registration deadline for the presentation to be held. If it is after the deadline and you haven’t registered, please call or email to check the status of the event.
If you require accommodations or materials in an alternative format, please let us know one week before the workshop.