Parents, Grandparents, Caregivers:
This workshop will explore skills parents can use to become more effective advocates for their child with a disability, including:
• understanding your child’s disability
• knowing your school district
• knowing your rights and responsibilities
• organize your paperwork to support clear and effective communication
• understanding the special education process
• knowing how to resolve disagreements.
Register with Bethann Robins by October 12.
(269) 364-6317 or email@example.com
Or online at www.michiganallianceforfamilies.org/rsvp
Please note: To be good stewards of our funding resources, we need a minimum number of participants registered by the registration deadline for the presentation to be held. If it is after the deadline and you haven’t registered, please call or email to check the status of the event.
If you require accommodations or materials in an alternative format, please let us know one week before the workshop.