Danny’s Wish grants iPads to kids with autism once a year.
Danny’s Wish iPads for Autism applications will only be accepted September 1st through December 31st of each calendar year. Applications received and approved will be acknowledged by email and submitted to lottery for the next allocation of iPads awarded. iPads will be awarded each April of each calendar year. Unfortunately incomplete applications will not be considered for award.
1. The individual you are applying for must
have a diagnosis on the autism spectrum
(IEP, school evaluation or supporting documents)
2. Reside in the United States of America.
3. Be minimally verbal or non-verbal
4. Be in financial need. Proof is required.
Gross income not to exceed $75K.
5. Have access to a computer and an