We at Iconic Displays feel strongly about helping the community in any way we can. We are very proud to announce our scholarship to help a student with autism go to college. This money will provide financial assistance for the student in covering the cost of his or her books and living expenses.
Autism Scholarship Amount: $750
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
To qualify you must fall into one of the following three classifications.
Either you’re a 1) Recent high school graduate, 2) current undergraduate, or 3) you attend an Autism School.
You must also be enrolled in or have been accepted by an accredited school, must be a US citizen, and must be diagnosed with ASD.
Candidates who are volunteers or interns will be given extra consideration.
We also will need two letters of recommendation. These should be from your former teachers or leaders in your community. They need to attest to the candidate’s character, ability, and desire to pursue their education further.
Please submit the following to the address shown below
1. Cover letter with name, address, contact phone number, and contact email address
2. Indicate eligibility reason from the list above as well as history of community service
3. List name of school currently enrolled in or accepted into and supporting documentation
4. Include two (2) letters of recommendation
5. Personally write and include a 600 word essay on the following topic: How you will use your education to make the world a better place.
6. Applicant must agree to allow Iconic Displays to use his/her name, photo, and/or story on our website
Note: Please do not email, phone, or contact us via Chat or contact form regarding the scholarship program. Only mailed submissions will be accepted for scholarship applications. Contact via phone, email, chat, or our contact form may lead to disqualification.
attn: 2019 Autism Scholarship Submission
1325 Howard Ave #340
Burlingame, CA 94010