The MSU HealthTeam Psychiatry Clinic treats children, adolescents, young adults including college students, and adults of all ages.
Our faculty and residents are from the College of Human Medicine and the College of Osteopathic Medicine. As a teaching institution, patient care may be provided by a resident physician or faculty physician. Residents provide treatment under the supervision and direction of a faculty psychiatrist or psychologist. After an initial diagnostic assessment, care is initiated using the latest and most effective therapies available.
- Psychiatric assessment and medication management for all age groups
- Psychological assessment and customized treatment planning
- Individual, family and couples psychotherapy
- Psychological testing
SPECIAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Eating disorders
- Medication management
- Individual, families, and couples counseling
- Sports psychiatry
- Geriatric psychiatry