PASE is a parent driven forum to positively impact the educational opportunities for children with special needs through collaboration and dissemination of information.
- serve as a resource for information to expand your knowledge
- communicate up-to-date changes and trends to the educational system
- improve parents’ knowledge of the educational system
- provide points of contact for service organizations and support groups
- offer opportunities and workshops to learn how to assist in the educational process
- provide an arena for feedback from parents