- This event has passed.
5th Annual Michigan Peer Conference
May 29 - May 31
The conference theme is “People, Purpose, and Passion: Celebrating Success” to promote and advance statewide collaboration, partnerships, and connections.
• Promote and advance statewide collaboration, partnerships, and connections in peer services
• Expand the knowledge and resources available for peer to peer services
• Highlight creative and effective peer led health and wellness tools, programs and methods
• Feature local initiatives that support implementation of self-management practices in integrated health
• Broaden awareness and access to tools that support self-advocacy
• Recognize best, promising and evidence-based practices for working with different populations
• Increase participants awareness, knowledge and skills in multiple pathways to wellness and recovery