- This event has passed.
AS-MSC Holiday Party
December 13, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Our upcoming holiday events are funded by the AS-MSC, as per our 2018 budget, and members can RSVP through our partners to attend free of charge as indicated below:
Christmas Party In partnership with Sterling Heights, Adaptive Recreation
- Highlights: Pictures with Santa, sit down dinner, DJ & dancing, gifts for ASD participants, crafts. All ages welcome.
- When: Thursday, December 13 Time: 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. (Sensory friendly Preparty 5:30-6:30p)
- Where: Century Banquet Hall: 33204 Maple Lane Dr, Sterling Heights, MI 48312
- RSVP: Registration Ends: Thu, 12/06/2018 03:00 PM,
- Fill out this REGISTRATION FORM & submit by one of the following methods
- 1) email it to email@example.com or 2) mail it to 40555 Utica Rd Sterling Heights, MI 48313 ATT Parks & Recreation Office or 3)drop it off at 8655 Irving Rd Sterling Heights 48312.
- Identify as a AS-MSC member by: In the location that the form asks for program enter “Adaptive Christmas Dance” and then “Autism Society Member.” Thank you
*If you are unsure if your family holds an active membership, contact the membership chair at the society email: firstname.lastname@example.org