Join SPARK: Igniting Autism Research, Improving Lives
January 23, 2020
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day 23 of the month, repeating until May 31, 2020
What is SPARK?
We are a growing community of individuals, families, and researchers on a mission to speed up the understanding of autism. Our aims are to:
- Collect DNA and information through surveys from 50,000 people with autism and both of their parents.
- Share that data with qualified researchers.
- Make breakthroughs that were never before possible.
- Return our findings to you.
Your DNA could hold the answer that sparks the next genetic discovery for autism.
The more families who join, the more that can be discovered. You will be able to:
- Find possible genetic causes of autism in your own family.
- Power future autism research for years to come.
- Join other autism research studies.
- Get updates on the latest autism research.
Joining is Simple.
Individuals with a professional diagnosis of autism and their families are welcome.
Create an account
online at: SPARKforAutism.org/Umich
Invite family members.
Complete and return
saliva kits for DNA
Participate in new
- We take your privacy seriously.
- There is no cost to participate.
- Enrollment is entirely online.