- This event has passed.
Teen, Siblings and Parent/Caregiver Support Groups
June 30 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until August 31, 2020
Parents of children with special needs face unique challenges. It’s comforting to know you’re not alone.
The opportunity to connect with other families who understand, and share similar experiences can be a valuable form of support.
Topics for discussion may include:
• Advocating for your child
• Dealing with the impact on the entire family
• Navigating school and learning issues
• Investigating treatment options and resources
• Strategies to improve self management
Starting June 23, 2020
Visit our website to download/complete our Welcome Packet and call to schedule the personal intake session