- This event has passed.
Parents Night Out
April 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 31, 2020
Behavior Consultants will hold a parent’s night out the 2nd Friday of each month from 6-9 pm at our Brighton Clinic. This opportunity gives both clients with special needs, their siblings and parents a much-needed break. Students do NOT need to be a past or current client of behavior consultants in order to join in on the fun. Siblings are also welcome. The Behavior Consultant team will provide pizza, juice, a movie, games and crafts. The cost is $35 individual registrant.
All ages are welcome! There are no age restrictions as everybody needs a break. There is plenty of room at our Brighton center and fun for all ages. Both those with special needs and their siblings are welcome to join in on the fun. You do not need to be receiving BC services, to attend – this is open to all!
How much does it cost?
- The cost is $35.00 per individual registrant. Upon registering, come back to this page to make your payment by using the link below.
When do I have to register by?
- You must register no later than 7 days prior to the event. You may register for multiple months however, payment is expected at time of registration. Please note our cancellation policy when registering which is stated at the top of our form.
- We will have several fun activities including: games, music, dancing, Wii, movies, and crafts for everyone to enjoy.
What about food?
- We will provide pizza (gluten-free options available), juice and water for all.
How will this be staffed?
- Behavior Consultants’ staff are CPR and Safety Care trained. All staff have experience working with the special needs population and come with a high energy and positive attitude. All parents night out events will be staffed with low client to staff ratios.
What should we bring?
- A change of clothes and dinner for the registrant if there are significant dietary restrictions.
Where will this take place?
Behavior Consultants Center
10327 Grand River Ave, Suite 401
Brighton, Michigan 48116