November 6 - November 8$35 – $400
Registration is now open for re:con 2019!!
Engaging people committed to removing barriers, restarting lives, and restoring community.
2019 re:con is the premier event for Michigan professionals looking to revitalize themselves in their support of individuals with disabilities and other barriers.
Participants will walk away with ideas to implement change, information on best practices, and equipped with the tools and resources to succeed. Through breakouts, workshops, panel discussions, and networking, they will be re:fueled and re:invigorated. Opportunities to engage with vendors and suppliers, support micro-enterprises, participate in wellness activities, and celebrate leaders and innovators, will leave participants ready to take on the challenges of our industry. n
Top 10 Reasons YOU should attend
10. Learn and Earn: CEUs available, stay up to date with a variety of eligible breakout sessions
9. Get Results: learn evidence based practices to improve your outcomes
8. Takeaways: tips, tricks, tools and techniques you can implement immediately
7. Innovation Conversations : hear fresh ideas in 15-30 minute mini-talks
6. Re:examine: gain new skills to improve relationships with customers and partners
5. Discover: be in the know on the latest trends and innovative strategies
4. Get Inspired: valuable insight from experts and industry leaders
3. Re:connect: network and build relationships with your colleagues from across the state
2. Explore: sample and compare resources from vendors and suppliers
1. Bring it Home: take back ideas to implement change