- This event has passed.
Rent Right—Housing Affordability and Personal Finance Workshop
April 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Presented by: Madeline J. Jaks, MPA Housing Counseling Program Manager And HUD-Certified Housing Counselor with Community Housing Network, Inc.
Rent Right is a free workshop designed to provide valuable information and insight for current and future renters. This workshop is part of the “Navigating the System Series” and offers practical, useful guidance and information about housing affordability, personal finance, and your rights.
• Equal Credit Opportunity Act
• Reviewing a credit report
• Credit building and recovery
• Emergency savings
• Housing programs and affordability
• Resources for housing
• Fair Housing and Civil Rights