Teen Life Skills (11-14 yrs, 15-18 yrs)
August 3 - August 14
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, repeating until August 3, 2020
- Practical Living Skills: Clothing care, menu planning, grocery shopping, and cooking.
- Interpersonal Skills: Initiative/dependability, anger management, conflict resolution, self-esteem, social skills, and self-confidence.
- Personal Management Skills: Money management, time management, personal health care
- Campers plan and prepare lunch
- Personal health care: exercise, personal hygiene and clothing care
- Team-building activities: include starting a microbusiness to build employable skills learning about conflict resolution skills, managing anger issues
- Field trips within the community to practice new life skills learned at camp
Camp Assessments : All new campers who have not attended our day camp program must be assessed prior to camp. Once your completed Teen Application Packet or Adult Application Packet is received, we will contact you to schedule an assessment.
A $50 non-refundable assessment fee for new campers must be paid prior to the day of your child’s appointment. This is a one time fee and is in addition to the camp fee. Receipt of Application Packet does not guarantee admittance. Admission decisions will only be made once we receive your completed packet of forms.
Ages 15-18 yrs: Two Sessions Monday- Friday 9am-3pm
Ages 11-14 yrs: Two Sessions Monday- Friday 9am-3pm