- This event has passed.
May 3, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Friday, repeating until May 17, 2019
This 3 day training for persons with developmental disabilities guides a person through a process to develop his or her own practical plan to live a happier and healthier life. This training can count towards Peer Mentor Internship. Event days are Friday, May 3, Friday, May 10, and Friday, May 17. You only need to register once for all 3 days.
- Create list of things you can do to keep yourself happy and healthy.
- Create list how you feel when you feel really good.
- Create list of things you need to do everyday to stay as happy and healthy as possible.
- Develop plan to use your wellness tools to help yourself feel better from stressful events.
- Develop plan to do things that are helpful when you feel badly or really awful.
- Develop Crisis Plan that lets supporters know what you need them to do and help with during a very difficult time.
Who is invited
- Peer Mentors
- Individuals receiving public mental health services