Our new Commonwealth location in Ann Arbor offers:
- Physical Therapy/ Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology: Speech-Language Pathologists evaluate and treat children who demonstrate delayed or impaired speech-language and communication skills, as well as children with feeding/swallowing impairment.
- Physician Offices/Clinics
- Rehabilitation Psychology and Neuropsychology Providers
- Assisted Technology and Gaming
Please note: Outpatient therapy services previously located on the University of Michigan Health System campus on level 2 of University Hospital South (old Mott), including speech-language pathology and physical therapy/occupational therapy, moved to the new location on Commonwealth Boulevard beginning in December 2013.