Community Work Opportunities (CWO) is a vocational agency that provides comprehensive services for persons with developmental disabilities. Our services are designed to meet the needs, competencies, capabilities and interests of the customers we serve.
Community Work Opportunities is committed to enhancing the quality of life for all of our customers through our excellent services and programs:
- Early Sensory Integration and Occupational Therapy for children
- Transition and Employment training specialists
- Positive Community Experiences and Social Integration
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Assistance with Individual Education Plan: How will the goals and objectives of educational services transition to vocational services?