We provide state-of-the-art developmental and behavioral health services for children and adolescents with all types of issues. Our psychologists and social workers are specially trained and highly experienced professionals who are specialists in childhood development, neurodevelopmental disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders, mental health concerns, behavioral challenges, and learning and performance. Developmental Enhancement is also a leader in the provision of early intervention services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Our highly qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Registered Behavior Technicians provide intensive Applied Behavior Analysis therapies for young children with ASD.
The Comprehensive Behavior Program aims to serve children profoundly affected by impairments in communication and/or severe behavior problems. While all children in this program qualify under an ASD diagnosis, many will have other moderate-to-severe developmental disabilities or co-morbid diagnoses that are directly impacting overall functioning (neurological disorders, motor impairments, etc.).
Children in this program demonstrate:
- Little to no functional communication;
- Persistent behavior problems
that pose imminent risk to self/others;
- High rates of self-stimulatory/stereotypical behaviors.
The comprehensive treatment package is based on:
- Skills assessment that is sensitive to incremental changes in functional skills;
- Comprehensive and thorough analyses to ensure the most effective interventions are utilized;
- Immediate focus on reduction of severe behavior, as opposed to “wait and see” approaches;
- Coordination of care with other medical providers.
The Comprehensive Behavior Program is fully in place through our Wyoming, MI location, and now has capacity to serve several more children who have particular needs for these specialized treatment services.
To inquire further, or to refer a child for this program, please contact:
Conny Raaymakers, PhD, BCBA-D, LBA: [email protected] or 616-604-8492