The behavioral health care attorneys at Dickinson Wright have nearly 70 years of combined experience. We represent clients as they navigate through the behavioral healthcare reformation brought on by the 2008 Parity Act and the 2010 Affordable Care Act. From the beginning, our attorneys have been involved in the latest developments affecting the industry, including developing behavioral health insurance exchanges; integrating primary medical and behavioral health programs; creation of clinically integrated networks and implementing new CMS regulations.
Our lawyers are familiar with government managed care contracts and the issues affecting all providers generated through ongoing governmental regulation. We represent clients in a wide range of matters, including:
- Managed Care contract.
- Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement matters.
- Labor and employment law services.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) sanctions.
- Participation in and development of Clinically Integrated Networks.
- Corporate compliance development, education and maintenance.
- Corporate law, including contract disputes and government procurement.
- Administrative law, including government regulatory compliance and licensing.
- Healthcare financing, creation and operation of managed care organizations.
- Civil litigation matters including claims disputes, fraud and abuse, malpractice defense, and qui tam actions.
- Mergers and acquisitions of healthcare industry providers.
Our goal is to be more than just an attorney to our behavioral healthcare clients. We become trusted counselors and advisors to your client’s organization. We do this by knowing and learning our business, spending time at your facilities and keeping our eye on the bottom line. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the latest information in an evolving industry. Our clients like working with us – just ask them!
Gregory W. Moore
Greg Moore co-chairs Dickinson Wright’s Behavioral Health Care Practice Group along with his partner Russell A. Kolsrud. Mr. Moore has been a practicing health care attorney since 1991. During his entire career, he has focused on representing and counseling providers of all types and sizes across all existing and developing segments of the industry. He has been recognized as a thought leader and innovator when it comes to the integration of behavioral and physical health care. With 25 years of experience serving clients in the industry, his practice covers the full spectrum of regulatory, transactional, and litigation services.