• Forensic neuropsychological assessments
• Review of existing neuropsychological evaluations and assessments
• Evaluate, treat and recommend therapies in injury cases including Traumatic Brain Injury, PTSD and Adjustment Disorders
• Rehabilitation-focused reporting
• Expert testimony and trial preparation
• Experience in federal, circuit and district courts
• Experience with medically complex and diagnostically diverse cases
• Balanced practice specializing in both assessment and treatment
• Library of scientific references available to support findings
- David Cowan, PhD. is a licensed psychologist specializing in neuropsychology, pain psychology and health psychology. In his practice, he concentrates on treating traumatic brain injury and chronic pain clients. He is a member of the American Psychological Association, the American Academy of Pain Management and the National Academy of Neuropsychology. He is also an Adjunct Associate Professor of Neuropsychology at the University of Detroit-Mercy.
- P. Tyler Roskos, Ph.D., ABPP is a clinical neuropsychologist, specializing in neuropsychological assessment and rehabilitation psychology. In addition, he serves on the faculty in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Oakwood at Wayne State University School of Medicine. He also provides services at the Beaumont Hospitals in Taylor, Dearborn, Wayne and Trenton. Dr. Roskos’ clinical and research interests include traumatic brain injury, neuroimaging and neurorehabilitation.
- Destiny Peterson, PhD. is a cognitive-behavioral psychologist. She received her doctoral degree in clinical psychology from Mississippi State University and completed her pre-doctoral internship with Spectrum Health Medical Group in Grand Rapids, MI. She is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Association for Psychological Science and Division 52.