Community resources for southeast Michigan. Including:
- Home Visiting Connections Family Resource Guide: This Guide was developed with parents-to-be and parents of young children in mind. The City of Detroit and Wayne County have joined efforts and resources to improve the health and well-being of pregnant women, parents and young children through the use of Home Visiting Services.
- Senior Resource Guide: A guide to senior services and resources for housing options, emergency services, health & wellness, and caregiver support.
- Parent Information Resource Center: The new Parent Information and Referral Center is your comprehensive one-stop resource for help in locating helpful resources for parents. This service provides helpful resources and tips to parents by way of an online community. Members of our Parent Group share ideas and information to help each other effectively deal with the challenges of being a parent.
- Benefits Checkup: Benefits Check up- BenefitsCheckUp is free service of the National Council on Aging (NCOA), a nonprofit service and advocacy organization in Washington, DC. BenefitsCheckUp is an online questionnaire used to help identify benefits that could save you money and cover the costs of everyday expenses. After answering the questions, you will get a report created just for you that describes the programs you may be eligible for. You can apply for many of the programs online or you can print an application form.
- Where to Turn Guide: The Where to Turn Guide is a directory of our most requested services but does not include all of the resources The Information Center has to offer. If you need more information or resources, please call us at 734-282-7171 or send a request through the Contact Us! section.